BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Suddenly, bananas! Thousands of them!

I have an upcoming presentation on Monday for Anthropology of the Body and, as of this morning, I am officially tired of reading about FGC. If I have to read one more value judgment about how psychologically damaging it must be for women to be circumcised without any accompanying condemnation of male circumcision I am going to have kittens.

Anyway, went to see Zombieland. It has by far the BEST cameo I have ever seen in a movie ever and I am including Tom Cruise in Tropic Thunder when I say that. If you are afraid of clowns, though, I would not recommend it. There are zombie clowns. They jump out and go BOO and it's not funny at all. :| What was funny, however, was the guy I went with making very concerned noises in his throat every time Jesse Eisenberg did something awkward and creepy.

Unhappiness is deciding to finally wash all your dirty clothes late Saturday night only to realize that you don't have any money left on your laundry card and the machine to recharge it does not take credit cards or $1 bills, meaning that you have to wait until Sunday to go to the grocery store to get cash back in $5 or $10 dollar bills so you can recharge the card so you can do laundry.

Also: "You are being shagged by a rare parrot."

0 kokua: