BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 14, 2010

This list goes to eleven

Things I have learned so far this week:

1. Japanese classes in universities are universally horrible and don't actually teach anyone Japanese.
2. I was born to be a medical anthropologist.
3. I never want to work in academia.
4. The university housing office can (and will) give you a roommate without telling you.
5. I am gradually becoming ambivalent to my responsibility to society.
6. No one makes red spiral notebooks anymore.
7. I do not belong in A) churches or B) gyms and going into these places makes me feel like an interloper.
8. My loony suitemate has made it very easy for me to go from 0 to bitchtacular when dealing with people's dicketry.
9. I was not made to get out of bed before 9:30am and taking 9am classes is a recipe for disaster.
10. The cafeteria food here tastes good if you've been lifting weights/running in the hours before dinner.
11. Death metal rooster makes everything better:

0 kokua: