BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 8, 2010

I mostly post at night. Mostly.

I'm baaaaaack holy crap this semester has sucked some eggs. My goodness. I just withdrew from THE JAPANESE CLASS FROM HELL in light of the fact that it was going to cause me to fail all my other classes by being a goddam time vampire the likes of which I have never seen before. That means I can no longer receive back credits which means I just got boned out of 8 credits I deserve for being placed in an upper-level language course. That means I'm not going to be able to graduate on time if I don't load on summer classes. If I had only had a different professor, this would not have happened. I am BEYOND angry about this, so much so that I don't even want to talk about it.

Anyway, I got a new haircut. That's about the only good thing that's happened so far.

My dad is coming in a week, yaaay. Unfortunately his plane gets here right when I have a super important class thing so I can't actually pick him up from the airport, which blows. I wanted to have all my local friends ride along and talk pidgin for only the first ten minutes and then, by our synchronized watches, they would suddenly stop and start talking like normal. I was curious to see if my dad would say anything. Now I don't get to find out, boo.

I was less than happy to find that the medical assistant position that I didn't get last semester is STILL being advertised and it still says they need someone ASAP. It had just been posted when I applied... I almost want to call them and be like BET YOU WISH YOU HAD ME ON STAFF NOW BITCHES AHAHAHAHAHA-- then hang up, but that's not really constructive.

0 kokua: