BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 13, 2010

My beefs

Because I like to brag, I decided to let you all know that after I painted my nails earlier, Layne scratched my ear for me. Then he buckled up my sandals.

In similar news, when I try to appropriate lyrics from My Dick to brag about things other than my dick it sometimes goes horribly awry. I like the first part so I'll start to go for it without thinking of how messed up the second part is. Like just now when I tried to do "My beef costs a late night fee, yo beef gots the HIV.

No, no. Gosh I can imagine the angry finger wagging I would get from the other medical anthropologists for that one. By the way, if you feel like a laugh one day, advocate sweat shops to a room full of anthropology grad students. They will temporarily forget to name drop theorists.

P.S. MY BEEF IS LARGE LIKE THE CHARGERS THE WHOLE TEAM, YO BEEF LOOK LIKE HE FOURTEEN.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone because I am a consumer whore.

0 kokua: