BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Wowcrafty

Yes, yes, I did it. After watching my friends play World of Warcraft for five years I finally decided it looked fun enough to actually pay for it. What was the tipping point? Well, next week I have two ten page papers and a ten minute presentation all due within two days of each other, so I had to find a new way to procrastinate.

No really I actually just like to play video games when I have a lot of work because taking a half hour screw-around-on-Facebook break is not nearly as relaxing as a half hour kill-monsters-with-a-sword break. Games make you stop thinking about all the things that are worrying you as soon as you start playing so they work great for me at de-stressing. Ahhh.

Unfortunately when I went to the store on Tuesday to actually buy the discs (their online payment thing wouldn't work for some reason and no, I have not ever felt more embarrassed in my life than when I went to a mall to buy Warcraft) I realized HOLY CRAP IT'S NOVEMBER 10TH PHANTASY STAR 0 COMES OUT TOMORROW.

And by tomorrow now I mean TODAY.

Guys I have been waiting for Phantasy Star 0 like honestly since the Dreamcast went defunct and you couldn't play Phantasy Start Online with it anymore. More rationally I have been waiting for it since last winter/spring/whenever exactly it was that they announced it was coming this fall. And then I moved here AND I FORGOT. That's exactly how awesome it is here.

But the short version of this story is that I didn't actually buy PS0 (OH OH I JUST GOT WHY THEY NAMED IT THAT. PSO, PS0. AHAH.) because I figured I did not need TWO games right before three Great Grandaddy projects were due. I will reward myself with sweet sweet Phantasy Star goodness as soon as my last paper has been turned in, though. Oh maaannn it's gonna be so great. I'll have WoW on my netbook and PS0 on my DS. I WILL HAVE AN MMORPG WITH ME AT ALL TIMES. Oh goodness I can go to the beach and play an MMO and I won't even have to pick which one. That's a horrible idea on the one hand and yet SO GOOD on the other.

This is excited Blossom.

0 kokua: