BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Moldy book smell

So far I'm done with history of anth and archaeology, so I managed to sell my books back for a good price. Now I'll still be spending the rest of the week in Sinclair library, which has a mold problem so it smells like broken dreams and dead unicorns. It's also creepy as shit.



Hey guys let's go investigate that strange noise.

My computer decided not to connect to the wireless so now I'm here just chilling waiting for Layne to get done with his stuff. I don't have any more finals until Thursday but there are two big bitch finals back to back on Friday. They involve a lot of reading and remembering endless amounts of inane details sooo yeah. But I finished my arch final in 20 mins after walking in late so for the rest of the day I went around going MY DICK VIP. YO SHIT NEEDS ID. But I won't be doing that come Thursday so I better get my giggles in now.

Seriously though this place smells like doom and hopelessness.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone because I am a consumer whore.

0 kokua: