BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Things Hawai'i Needs, Part 726

Okay guys, fun fact. I love nail polish. LOVES IT. But apparently nail polish is very hard to ship since it gives off fumes and is flammable and whatnots. For this reason most e-tailers only ship within the continental US. This makes me the sadness. Zoya had a holiday promo where if you bought two polishes they would send you five for free. I was soooo excited and I had picked them all out and everything before I realized they don't ship here. BLAST. Same for Urban Decay's holiday polish set.

So then I should just go to a store, right? WRONG. There are no Ulta, CVS, Duane Reade, or Sally Beauty Supply in HI. The only store I've found here that sells any pro brands is Trade Secret, and they only have a teeny tiny display of OPI and Essie with only reds and pinks. I want China Glaze and CND, damn it! And I want blues and purples, too!

I mean Sephora has their OPI collection but it's pretty boring, honestly. I only like a few colors and I already own most of them. Meh.

I did manage to snag Midnight in Moscow and Smitten with Mittens at Trade Secret, though. So I have cool black/maroon fingers right now. Still though, frowny face :(


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone because I am a consumer whore.

0 kokua: